Saturday 1 November 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween...I love carving pumpkins and decorating the house although I don't like answering the door. I live in a village with a small school where I used to know most of the children but on Halloween night it used to be hard trying to work out who they were behind their disguises. Now my children are no longer at the school I haven't got a clue who any of them are.  It's scary!

Anyway, here are some photos of our Halloween this year....Despicable Me!

Despicable Me theme


Lush Pumpkin Bubble Bar

This Lush Pumpkin was a gift, I thought it was a bath bomb so put the whole thing in the bath! Anyway, it smelt gorgeous, bubbled away, made the water orange and sparkly (it was covered in glitter). It was very "lush" and I felt wonderful in the bath and afterwards. Thank you Kariss from Shy, Strange and a little bit Manic 




Couldn't go to the party without a bottle of "Boos"!

Who's that watching us?

Despicable Me! Gru & Minions
Happy Belated Halloween

Zx

1 comment: